jueves, 11 de agosto de 2022

BottlesSpraykaligraficoz

  

When my I be a be integrade to the innovation in the what but exigence to my boths results of be competitor to other price my give the free on good use of the technology from showout my thosen its picture to charge of my and take but #jukaphoto from my versatilitys use haven i into my disciplines be participed in the Graffity  Rubrer carry to existence the in twosides from be rondative to the not innecesary bottle sprayKaligraficoz Contenetor of liquid mineral aspercive to presure controlade printed on tridimentional form when valvules plastics what giver the put to the conten into of form descriptional and identificative to the liquid aspectator conten from have To resul a paint liker but the graphication to the expectacional like and the like but the aspectator be in i`ts ocation ben aplicator ModelImage And be propietary the I human Yefferson Daney Pareja Cuervo when Representatives painteds on the freegestorer and downd ask but seudame #Yefri 

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=2ahUKEwiKuqSoh7_5AhUkTTABHfk1DWoQFnoECBwQAQ&url=https%3A%2F%2Fissuu.com%2Fyefriart%2Fdocs%2Fkaligrafikoz&usg=AOvVaw3q54ZcOADRSc8Pn1AFSE5K

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario